Crocker Art Museum. Sacramento, California. (September 21, 2014–January 11, 2015)
Flow: Economies of the look and Creativity in Contemporary Art of the Caribbean Inter_American Development Bank Headquarters, Washington, DC. (June 6-August 29, 2014)
If You Build It. Sugar Hill, Harlem, NY. (June 26-August 10, 2014)
Aljira at 30, Dream and Reality. New Jersey State Museum. Trenton, New Jersey. (March 28, 2014-September 29, 2014)
Our America: The Latino Presence in American Art The Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum. Florida International University. Miami, Florida. (April 2, 2014–June 22, 2014)
Caribbean Art at the Crossroads of the World. Perez Art Museum Miami. Miami, Florida.
*Cardinal Points/Puntos Cardinales: A Survey of Contemporary Latino and Latin American Art from the Spring Nextel Collection. Feb. 2–April 15, 2008, Latino Cultural Center; Dallas, Texas.
*¡Nos vemos en el play!… Béisbol y Cultura Dominicana. Jan.11-May 11. Centro Leon. Santiago, Dominican Republic.
Cardinal Points/Puntos Cardinales. A Survey of Contemporary Latino and Latin American Art from the Sprint Nextel Art Collection Oct. 27, 2007—Jan. 7, 2008, Art Museum of South Texas; Corpus Christi, Texas.
Upon Further Review. Looking at Sports in Contemporary Art. Rockland Center for the Arts, West Nyack, NY.
Sugar Buzz. Lehman Collage Art Gallery. Bronx, NY.
The Players. The Arsenal Gallery in Central Park. New York City.
Merengue! Visual Rhyms/RitmosVisuales. El Museo del Barrio. New York City.
This skin I’m in: Contemporary Dominican Art from El Museo del Barrio’s Permanent Collection
“My Island, My Home. Mi Isla Mi Hogar. The Long Island Museum. Stony Brook, NY.
“Lfactor” Exit Art, New York City.
Nexus II. Skoto Gallery, New York City.
The Political is the Personal. Perspectives from the Latin American Diaspora. The College Art Gallery. The College of New Jersey. Ewing , New Jersey.
XXI Bienal Nacional de Artes Visuales. Museo de Arte Moderno. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
PostMark International. ArtSpace, New Haven, Connecticut.
1998 New York State Biennial. New York State Museum, Albany, New York.
Three Caribbean Artists. James Howe Fine Arts Gallery, Kean University, Union, New Jersey.
Segundo Festival de Artes Visuales. Museo de Arte Moderno, Santo Domingo, Dominican
Republic. * “Queens Artists. Highlights of the 20th Century. The Queens Museum of Art. Queens,
New York. Talk Back! The Community Responds to the Permanent Collection, Part II. The Bronx Museum of the Arts. Bronx, New York.
* “Art in Transit” A Dominican Experience. INTAR Latin American Gallery. New York City.
*”Modern and Contemporary Art of the Dominican Republic. ” Americas Society, New York City. Bass Museum. Miami, Florida.
* IV Bienal de Pintura. Cuenca, Ecuador. Official U.S. Representation. Cucalón Gallery, New York City. * “Inquisitive Art. The Douglas F. Cooley Memorial Art Gallery, Reed College. Portland, Oregon. Latin American Artists: A Reunion. Vista Gallery, New York City. * Paper Visions V: A Biennial Exhibition of Works on Paper by Contemporary Latin American Artists. Housatonic Museum of Art. Bridgeport Connecticut. * 25th Anniversary Exhibition: Artists Talk Back: Visual Conversations With El Museo del Barrio. Part I: Reclaiming History. El Museo del Barrio. New York City. “Ponder These Things”. An Exhibition of Ten Latino Artists. New York State Museum. Albany, New York.
* “Current Identities. Recent Painting in the United States. Museum of contemporary Art. Panama
City, Panama. “Contemporary Public Art in the Bronx.” Lehman College. Bronx, New York
“Point of View.” Brooklyn Union Gas Company’s Community Gallery. Brooklyn, New York.
“Ten From Queens.” The Queens Museum of Art at the Paine Webber Art Gallery. New York
City. “Slow Art. Painting in New York Now. P.S. 1 Museum. Long Island City, New York.
“Detour: The Americas.” International House, New York City.
* Contemporary Caribbean Artists.” Creative Arts Workshop. New Haven, Connecticut. * “Il Sud Del Mondo: L’Altra Arte Contemporanea.” Galleria Civica D’Arte Contemporanea. Marsala, Sicily, Italy. * “Art Miami 91.” Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, Florida.
* “Awakening.” Discovery Museum. Bridgeport, Connecticut.
“Latin American Invitational: From Argentina to Miami.” Virginia Miller Galleries. Coral Gables,
Florida. * “Nexus.” P.S. 122, New York City.
“Sorpresa! Hispanic Painting and Sculpture.” Virginia Miller Galleries. Coral Gables, Florida.
“Director’s Choise.” Virginia Miller Galleries. Coral Gables, Florida. “Art from the African Diaspora: Continuance.” Aljira, A Center for Contemporary Art. Newark, New Jersey.
“Directors Choise.” Virginia Miller Galleries. Coral Gables, Florida. * “Regional: A Hispanic Invitational Art Exhibition.” The Arthur Ross Gallery, University of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. “Images of Latin American Culture: Art and Artifacts.” Gray Art Gallery. East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina. “Homenaje a la Herencia Afro-Latino del Caribe/Part II.” Fondo del Sol/Centro de Artes Visuales. Washington, DC.
* “America 500.”Attitute Art. New York City.” * “Adventures in Image Making: Selections from the E.F. Hutton Collection.” Metropolitan Museum and Art Center. Coral Gables, Florida. Soho Center For Visual Artists, New York City. * “Expatriates.” The Thomas Center Gallery. Gainsville, Florida; The Scarfone Gallery. University of Tampa; The Polk Museum of the Arts. New Smyrna Beach, Florida. * ” Caribbean Art: African Currents.” Museum of Contemporary Hispanic Art. New York City.
“Spotlight on New Abstractions.” Shippee Gallery, New York City. “Hispanic Heritage.” Oval Gallery. One World Trade Center. New York City. “Works on Paper.” Shippee Gallery. New York City. “Selection: A Decade.” Museum of Contemporary Art. New York City. “Workspace.” Jamaica Arts Center. Jamaica, New York. * “Caribbean Art: African Currents.” Goddard- Riverside Community Center. New York City.
* “Mira! The Canadian Club Hispanic Art Tour. El Museo del Barrio. New York City; San Antonio Museum of Art. San Antonio, Texas; Plaza de la Raza. Los Angeles, California. * “Dominican Visual Artists of New York.” City Gallery. New York City “Hispanic Artists in New York.” Macy Gallery, Teachers College, Columbia University. New York City. * “Third Latin American Graphics Biennial.” Cayman Gallery. New York City. * “XVI Bienal de Artes Plásticas. Museo de Arte Moderno. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. * “Latin American Art.” Montclair State College. Upper Montclair, New Jersey; Ramapo College. Mahwah, New Jersey.
“Works on Paper: Second Annual Juried Exhibition.” Queensborough Community College. Bayside, New York. “13-Uptown.” Noel Fine Art, Bronxville, New York. “Queens Artist.” Ollantay Galley, Jackson heights, New York.
* “Sacred Artifacts, Objects of Devotion.” Alternative Museum. New York City.
* The Castle Gallery, College of New Rochelle. New Rochelle, New York.
* First Latin American Biennial. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
* Casa de las Americas, Havana, Cuba.
* XIII Bienal de Artes Plásticas.” Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
* “Contemporary Reflections.” Aldrich Museum of contemporary Art, Ridgefield, Connecticut.
* “Contemporary Latin American Painters.” Loeb Student Center. New York University, New York City.
“New Images-West Side.” Goddard-Riverside Community Center. New York City.
Partido Revolucionario Dominicano. New York City.